Old World charm is reflected in the La Pavoni Copper and Brass Professional. Beyond its classic looks, the La Pavoni lever machines literally put the brewing process into your hands with the simple and dependable lever operated brewing mechanism. No pump, no motor, no springs, no expensive electronics nor complicated wiring. Simplicity is what the La Pavoni manual espresso machines are all about. The brewing pressure is generated by you by simply pulling down on the lever!
From top to bottom the La Pavoni PB-16 Copper and Brass Professional Espresso Machine combines Old World beauty with the simplicity of manual operation, all in a small footprint to bring espresso tradition to your home.
- Dual Frothing Cappuccino Systems
- Copper or Brass Finishes
- 38oz. Boiler Capacity
- Mounted Pressure Gauge
- Piston operated
- Internal Thermostat (pressure control)
- Makes 1 or 2 Cups
- Nickel Plated
- Solid brass boilers
- Internal Re-set Switch (in case of overheating)
- 1 Year Warranty and ETL Listed
- Demonstration DVD Included and Gift Boxed
- Volt 110, Watts 1000, Weight 16 lbs., Height 12″
- Made in Italy
All of our products are 100% satifaction guaranteed!